Bride of Elysion - Ch. 11

Why do I feel like it'll only take some pretty tears from him to sway her right out of that decision again? Sorry FL I just don't see you as resolute about literally anything at all. I really wish we had a tougher female lead. This one is even more fickle than a light summer breeze.

Supporter
Agreed, could we go with the other girl who was worried about her family from her original world? That one would at least make the isekai tag worth it.

She's gonna sleep with the white head in next three chapters after saying "I can't forgive u"

Honestly I wish the author wouldn't give her 'morals' because she honestly has none, and that is absolutely fine it's her body her choice, but just...it bothers me greatly that she keeps flipflopping like this. Just take them both as your lovers and work with them to make a cohesive relationship.

I honestly don't understand what she's thinking because I feel like her personality is just all over the place now...

Thank you for the update ☺️

Fed-Kun's army
For fcuk's sake!!! I love the dark haired guy but the MC is too bitchy! She accepted the other guy, it's not like he raped her, he asked for her consent every step of the way and now he fought with this guy, who can say who's at fault ? And what ? She can't forgive him ? Bitch get over yourself!! If you don't like the guy then don't give him false hope and don't act like a fucking bitch all the time

Sooo...i think she's acting like that bc of the atmosphere of the world...or idk how to say this. But like she wore that interesting uniform and she wasn't really interested even though it showed a LOT.
Soo even though her actions a little... questionable but maybe bc the country/world(?) it became normal to her. But i were happier if she like u know TRIED to go against it...but like i don't blame her dang👀👀 man w big titties always have my heart

(Sorry for my bad English tho lmao❤️)

Group Leader
I think her original earth values are running into her new Elysian values and making her reasoning a mess. I love the harem though. Not enough things have true reverse harems, even though there are tons of true harems. Women can enjoy reading about having a sexy harem too.

Double-page supporter
Ok MC need to sort herself out lmaooo i feel bad for her tho. Asbel WAS pulling out ALL the stops to get her it was insane. Idk i really like Eivan and I hope Asbel stops being a prick about it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

The guys are absolutely cuties but the FMC is just makingbmy head hurt. MAKE UP YOUR MIND GODDAMIT. I REALLT HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE INDECISIVE LIKE HER. If you WANT TO BE MONOGAMOUS STICK TO ONE MAN THEN if yoy want tO HAVE A FREAKING HAREM BE POLYGAMOUS. Dont be a bitch pls. This series actually has potential dont ruin it because of a horrible FMC

...is she serious??? aoqksndbwj she’s confusing me. like sis make up yo damn mind 😭 you had every reason to reject asbel but you didn’t. you gave him a motive to continue pursuing you. this is so frustrating. if it wasn’t for eivan i’d be dropping this rn

@Barajou

True!! Its annoying reading how these reverse mcs keep on saying no but they actually want them. Chitra is a nice reverse harem cause she just embraces the polygamous relationship eventho at first she thinks it was a bit...nor normal on earth but LMAO SHES LIKE WHATEVER IMMA FOLLOW MY DESIRES

Users who are viewing this thread