Bride of Elysion - Ch. 8

im totally fine with a harem tag. just build a character who is fine with having a harem. shes serving monogamous waif not erotic wifey. also this is a clear dereliction of duties by the inspector.

Wait... Wai..... dint u just... say u dint want anything to do with other guy ?!?!😂😂😂😂 this changed so fast ?!?? I m not able to like process it🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway good read... but I feel so bad for eivan 😅😂 omg that changed fast

i totally understand her i mean..... he looks like a cute kitten trying to find a home.......

He was unexpectedly adorable, what. Also I'm rolling, "That day, when our eyes met, do you remember?" Bruh unless I missed something it's been like a week tops, of COURSE she remembers lol. But didn't she say she didn't want anyone but Eivan? That lasted about one face touch it seems.

Well, that didn't take much persuading~ So the harem will be formed easily.

You gotta appreciate this man's fashion sense cause DAMN.

I appreciate her putting him in his place, have respect and don't act violent/loud if you wanna smash, okay? His crying face is very cute though,MC, make him cry more please 💀💀

starting to enjoy reading this 'story' just for the comments at the end ..omg it's so much fun reading through your posts hahha

wow.....i'm cool with a harem if that's what she wants, i just hope eivan's cool with it too cuz i don't want anyone's feelings hurt

I'm not surprised , it was already stated in the first chapter she had 3 rings = 3 men
but i hate her personality she say something and then do the opposite :/

A few thoughts. First, he is so cute! His crying face...I don't know why she didn't choose him first. Second, why are they so in to her? I mean she was wearing a tracksuit and just made eye contact. I get that this is FL halo, but still since it was just based on first appearance...? Thirdly, I am all for the harem and all for this guy over the first, but dang wasn't that a little fast. She just told the other guy he wold be the only one them bam! Where did her strong disagreement disappear to? (If she lost to his crying face, I mean okay...I would too.)

Users who are viewing this thread