Bride of Elysion

I don’t really mind reverse harems but this is just so rushed and the FL’s character is all over the place and butchered to oblivion. It’s kinda annoying how she’s made out to be this girl who’s not used to this type of lifestyle and polyamory then all of the sudden she hops onto some other guy bc he was cute

i don't mind the nonexistent plot but people are going to hate on the FL if she just bases the "im gonna do whatever the fuck i wanna do gonna fuck whoever i wanna fuck" mindset throughout the story i said what i said

oot but in my opinion, this kinda world is sorta terrible. imagine a world like this but the genders are reversed?? oh god pls no

I love all the reverse harems, and this has some awesome art and hot silver haired guys, so i'm all in. Ty translators.

I think like a lot of other people in the comments we are here for the art not the story and the FL is dull

Honestly, I don't know whether I like it or hate it. Probably because of my biased take on the whole story. Like when I see my child Asbellus, I don't know whether to like him or hate him. I mean that shirt cut out is disgusting have to say. If he didn't act so pure for a violent mouthed human. And he reminds me too much of Slaine Troyard from Ald.Noah Zero. Thats what I meant by biased take on it. That silver haired hottie looks like Slaine, that whatever the heck dude that she's staying with reminds me of Advisor Kiha from Ellin's Solhwa (which you should totally read it's so much better than this.) and that dude in the book cover in the middle back looks like Heinry or Heinly from The Remarried Empress(which also is a masterpiece) So ya and the story generally makes no sense. ;) But I choose to read it anyway.🙃 also the main character whatever the hell her name is, wth is going on in her head? Oml I can't stand her. But the art is okay so whatever.😶

lol i'm here for this for as long as she doesn't hurt they feeling cause when my boi cried i somehow started crying too, screaming 'pet him!!! pet!!! him!!!!'

also they got to get their clothing straightened out cause the bikini thing threw me off hellaaaa. I saw not one razor, or epilator, or wax strip so for meeeee??? i'm stick to sweatpants outside my house lol. What about the winter? or does that conveniently not exist hahaha.

Fed-Kun's army
WTF is wrong with this story? They just kidnap people? And you really expect me to believe that EVERY woman was down to bang a man she just met and who was complicit in her kidnapping???? And then there's the girls who was the sole breadwinner for her family!!!!! 'Oh, sorry we screwed over your family, have a harem, that'll make things better!' F*** off.

can somebody explain to me why she slept whit the ash-haired guy?

I really don't understand is it some power play? now that she is in a position of power she wants to sleep with a lot of people.

So I'm guessing all the kidnapped women get brainwashed automatically by whatever that exists in that world...
Apart from the kidnapping, the brainwashing(?), I think the lack of 'oh shit wtf is wrong with this world?? how do I go back?? my family?? my previous life??' makes it all seem like the author just wants a super convenient setting for the reverse harem.

If you can give zero shit to all that, it could be enjoyable, more or less. (Which is what I'm doing to enjoy the story(?) so far...lol)

The inconsistency of the plot and characters is making this manhwa borderline unreadable. I love me some trashy smut stories, but the smut is... subpar at best and the characters are so unlikable. The FL has split personality and is highkey a bitch and the MLs are such one-dimensional simps. Sigh... what wasted potential

This story is really weird like first the FL is such a bitch like i don't get her she literally wants to sleep with all the MLs now that she's in a position of power. I totally prefer that girl with the ponytail at least she has a personality. The Fl is so empty like her reaction to all this is soooo unnatural(I don't get it). And the men in this thing(I don't have anything to say🤐). Well, i just hope this isn't harem and also the FL needs some serious character development😤🤮😓.

I love the art..... But what the heck is this story? Nothing is explained thoroughly, it's just the fl having fun here and there.... I dunno what to think of this, I'll continue reading, hoping to get more explanations

Users who are viewing this thread