Bride of Elysion

Shouldn't there be a smut tag( I like how it is going , i am loving it ):>😍
Thank you for translating ~ :>

Oh come on. Why do we usually see a naive girl that doesnt even know how to hold hands to go to a place that can play with all the guys but a mature one has to stick with the jerk and imbecile ones. Wtf...come on

Group Leader
This would have been way more intresting if there was no romance tag but a horror and psychological one

Group Leader
I love how this just do away with all the pretenses and just goes “women are rare so all the guys wants me”.

But at the same time the fact that they abducted all those women and just kinda auctioned them off to whoever saw them first doesn’t scream romance to me - more like slavery.

The description "Just to reproduce, females are summoned" and my response is:

Me: Excuse YoU? Uhm, chile, yall hawt af but send me back. Send. Me. Back. I want to be with my silly dumbass cousins and my scary big sis. I wanna go to clubs, be on my laptop, phone. TECHNOLOGY NOOOOOoO!! SEND ME BACK

so woman are just s@x and breeding tools for you guys? is that it? no wonder god create a planet for you guys with no woman.

OMG what a listless heroine! She just goes with a flow - "oh I think I'm in a slave cage", "oh two dudes want to buy me to bang", "oh I don't even know his name or the hell is going on, but why not bang".
Disappointment 😓

Users who are viewing this thread