Bride of Elysion

jny

Honestly... I know that this was going to be a 'harem' storyline, but I guess I was hoping too much to show actual healthy polyamorous methods and representation... Long story short, dropping this
The FL is really annoying and honestly her actions come across as more 'cheating' than 'this is a healthy polyamory in a world where women tend to have multiple partners'. I can understand if she was conflicted on multiple partnerships initially as she was from a culture/world of mostly monogamy, but then she literally tells the black haired guy she doesn't want anyone else and knows he would be hurt if she decided to fuck silver haired dude. And then she fucks him. And then gets mad at silver hair for hurting her current sponsor and tries to cut things off, but somehow has feelings for him? and instead of cutting things off and simply finding other partners that her current sponsor DOESN'T have any issue with, she seems like she'll continue to fuck this dude? Which in any other setting would just put in a bunch of strain with ALL of her relationships then.
This story has become progressively grating, I know there are different 'polycules', but come on. This is just completely self-serving bull, this ain't it chief.

I went to see the comments to know if I was the only one hating the woman, thankfully I am not alone. The art is beautiful, but the history doesn't get better.
Thanks for translating so far though.

*puts on kanye's clown suit* 🎶🎶"She's Such a freaking hoe I love it!🎶🎶💃💃💃💃

What the fuck is wrong with this girl? she's so indecisive, so fucking annoying, like you told Eivan you just want to be with him but doing it so suddenly with other guy? i understand you can do everthing you want but at least have some commitment. This is why i hate this type of FL. Woman who know what she want and not indecisive is fun ride when it comes to reverse harem.

Also Asbel attitude is so pushy, but atleast he's cute whe he cry lol. This type of FL is not suitable for his character. Eivan is such a hubby. Such a waste for a pretty art.

I’m all for a healthy poly type dynamic, but this ain’t it. Nothing has been properly explained to her leading to confusions and anxiety... and the story is lacking. She’s just so uncomfortable and awkward... not even cute awkward... ugh I think I have to pass on this one

Contains potential spoilers.
I'm fine with open relationships, but this ain't it. There is no respect for the men from the lead. She says she's going to end it with the other guy, then ends up making out with him saying she's not satisfied. At this point, she's just leading on eivan. It's fine if she wants to be in multiple relationships, but just say it! Stop being so wishy washy. The writing is not the best for this one...

I dont mind polygamy but
I just don't think its right the way how she went about it. Like, if you want to fuck around and the whole country encourage it, its fine, but at least be open and inform your partner about it. Like, I'm sleeping with asbel so I'm just letting you know.

the art is wasted on this story.. this is pure trash.. the MC is a big hoe despite the world “setting”.. don’t waste your time

the way the art is wasted on this story,,, like im ok with polygamy and everything but the way the mc just does everything is 😐

tbh, this is my first time I hate the fl such a 🗑️ .. I read "It seems Ive fallen into reverse harem", but the fl is doing fine. such a smart.. but this ?? I mean, neither smart or cute or bright else. She is just such no value, no puspose, no ambition.
dont waste your time.

Can't blame the TL team for dropping this.
I've seen a lot of annoying characters, but Lordy... This MC is an unpleasant amalgam of everything I hate about harems and indecisive shojo leads - at the same time!

Not an easy feat! Kudos to the author, I suppose. Sorry to the excellent artist - sometimes you gotta take any work where you can, we understand.

dang the art is good, all the the characters looks hot, but the FL's attitude just getting on my nerve

Users who are viewing this thread