Bring the Love - Ch. 13

Omg they really all are cute🥰🥺thank u so much for translating!!! This story is so amazing

What do you mean he cant say nice things hes helping you offered to stay in his place to find his brother

Also that other guy can do better than noah she clearly likes to be in fliravoulous relationships doesnt really want to be with him

Dex-chan lover
I think Noah wants to be with him but she also wants to be with a lot of other people.

Thanks a lot matchamango! Anticipating the release of new chapters is one of the things that keeps me hopeful and happy during these trying times. I can’t wait to see Roxant and Leah together (I hope that’s how the story goes...)! :) :)

Nooo when noah and schultz were butting their heads together lol. Even the way they fight is cute :—( im soft for all of them :——(

Thank you so much for the hardwork, matcha! 💖🥰

Aw man these boys.... are all just very good guys. It is so wonderful to not have these obligatory asshole ML characters <3

Brilliand is adorable! Honestly I cannot pay attention to Noah's storyline, I wish that it'd been introduced a bit later. Still like all the characters though :)
You are the cutest one Matcha, thank you so much for the update and all ur hard work <333 looooveee u

Users who are viewing this thread