Bring the Love - Ch. 21

I love this series but I hate the cliffhangers!
Once again, thanks for translating!

Yeahh Roxyyyy fix this now!
I'm satisfied with his bro reaction. Its like our reaction!!!!!!
Tell him boy! Tell him!!!!

I bet everyones raging as well... GAH JUST HAVE THEM GET MARRIED ALREADY AND WE CAN GUSH ABOUT IT.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dex-chan lover
Rox. Boy. He was so happy his frown became a line wow
Many thanks

Regarding to the credit note, you know why, weebs can't get enough of isekai tags to the point they only read something if they catch a glance of it

the lil bro is a ride or die and we love it! this series so so sweet and wholesome every chapter feels like the story progressing yet not too fast that itโ€™s not believable or overwhelming.

The characters are really realistically written. I love this ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much for the translation!

Aaargh! Not another cliffhanger ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I want more of this story! Give me mooore!
He was conflicted when she proposed because he thought helping her would be enough for him but noooo he wants some love! ๐Ÿคญ

Thanks for translating and you're right this story doens't get enough attention. Thank you very much for picking this up and releasing so frequently. ๐Ÿ˜

What a way to wake someone up, Roxant!

So, this chapter was Roxant being Roxant (=embarrassed and not wanting to show it, plus having trouble showing his feelings), and Leah is of course not understanding him (I mean, who would, except for Brilliand, and us, who examine every minute detail of Roxant's expression and ship him with Leah), and just a whole mess.
As usual XD
I really enjoy reading about their relationship <3 And hell yes, Roxant, good on you to come here by yourself. I just hope you can clear it up and not continue lying to yourself that you wanted this marriage because it's convenient. Think of why you wanted to help Leah. I'm praying he doesn't make a bigger mess. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread