Bring the Love - Ch. 21

@Meri08

Actually, if he has such a weak spot for Brill.. I think it was Brill's hobby.. he wanted to have a little sister so his big brother took this role :-D

I am looking forward to finding the truth!

Our FL's reaction is just all of us when we get a crush. Like the mix signals and shit. The rage, the self comforting, confusion, then rage again. Hahahahahaha

Oh and Brill our precious Brill being like us readers. I thank his existence for he could go and scold our ML for being a stoick man.

Fed-Kun's army
Roxy is such a tsun. He really needs to learn to open up to Leah and show his dere though.
Brill is best boy.

I'm so curious to know who brillard loves. Someone who he shouldn't? Someone who passed away? I hope they mention it later lol

YAS THE UNIVERSE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS PRECIOUS GEM. EVERYONE WILL GET WARM FEELING IN THEIR HEARTS <333

OMG I love Leah's internal monologue!! Raging, boosting herself, going back and forth... I laughed when the pillow exploded.

Roxant is the ultimate tsundere uugghhh

kudos to all that you have done at home/bus etc hehe love your trans and the story is way too cute! I like how Leah (and the rest of us) can act pretty silly when we like someone, regardless of age :p

Finally reading this, and an hour has passed since I started smiling like an idiot. They're so damn cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I thought he was gonna slap his brother for a second. You know, I've started this comic twice and almost didn't read it because I'd been doping on all the dramatic isekai webcomics. So glad I gave it another try because I was SLEEPING on this series.

Users who are viewing this thread