Bring the Love - Ch. 21

Brilliand is such a precious, conniving, cinnamon roll!
And I feel like Leah was experiencing all of the emotions that we usually do while reading this.
And then Roxant in the rain.... *swoons*

Thank you so much for the update!

This is indeed the most underrated manga here by far. Every time i see a new update i rush in and read it as slowly and carefully as possible because this is worth savoring. Thank you so much for the continued updates 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for the new chapter!!! And thanks for uploading it so fast after the huuuge cliffhanger of the previous one!!!
I agree with that, so many rubbish ones get loads of attention and this one is sooo underrated it hurts my heart. There is literally not a character I dislike and they're all quite unique.
This fan will wait for your next upload! 😍

HE ARRIVED DARCY STYLE I'M DED
I started seein this manga long ago in that time there was no translation
I'm so happy you are translating this so more of us can enjoy this precious story

Sulking Leah is cute Leah <3 and yes this manhwa deserves more attention. Thank you for another chapter!

I love this story so much! I hope it gets more attention, because it deserves it!! Thank you to our hard working translation team for the updates!!

Amazing 😍😍I look forward to every release. Thank you so much for the the translations and I really can’t wait for the next update...I wanna know what happens next. Thanks for all the hard work.

RIP PILLOW

Y'ALL i could feel her crumpling inside when she fake smiled and said "I guess I got a little ahead of myself today." 😢😭 fucking relatable bye im dead

Aggregator gang
@nicesmile_21

Well, it’s mostly a guess based on context clues, but it’s clear Roxant is our once-beautiful “child” that Leah met at the lake, and it seems he’s been in love with her ever since. So, as much as he is excited and happy about marrying her, no doubt there is a part of him that is severely disappointed that she agreed out of convenience. Our Roxant seems like a sweet boy on the inside, and when he mentions “greed” he probably means he wants her to love him in turn and not marry him simply because he offered. Poor boy just wants his feelings returned.

Users who are viewing this thread