Bring the Love - Ch. 23

Oh not a fluffy puppy type love rival up against the scary wolf type? I love it can’t wait to see what happens. Also Noah is being a jerk and I would leave her too if she wouldn’t end things if she wanted to start something with me. Yikes. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!❤️

Noah is clearly being too much here, and she doesn't even realise it 🙄

Aggregator gang
Asking if it's OK to take a lover on the side... Wow... He's got every right to be angry... But... His taste in women is dubious. Even though he's angry and hurt, he still likes her....

Wow Noah was pretty borderline before, but she really is quite irresponsible and flighty. It's frustrating to see compared to all that Leah's balancing. She's obviously not a bad person or anything, but I'm hoping for an epiphany soon. Schultz handled this entire thing pretty maturely though which is nice to see .

Thanks for translating as always!!

Wow Noah... What the hell. Honestly I feel like Schultz should move on but webtoons rarely go that way.

Schultz deserve better.
Please leave Noah and don't look back.
I just want to add. With Noah having that many lovers and being so nonchalant about it, she's just not a very good wife candidate.

Roxant seeing Olive tho... d'aww my heart

Thank you for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Noah's personality aside, I struggle to see her as a female character. I keep forgetting she is one. Name, clothing and behaviour feels like a adolescent male.

Banned
I'm got the impression that both Schultz and Noah were doing the multiple partners thing but Schultz grew out of it while Noah made that a part of who she is. So Schultz tried to stay with Noah while dropping hints that he just wants to in a sole partner relationship while Noah is unable to stop herself.

I feel like Noah relationship with Schultz is going to die while the two main couples relationship gets stronger.

Fed-Kun's army
Love rival. Lol. That only happens when there's at last a bit of affection between them both.

I'm with Schultz on this, she's either in or sge's out. Dragging her feet like that is not a nice move.

Also, I love how Roxant us somehow obsessed with Olive hahaha

This guy is so sticky! No wonder Leah doesn't like him! Nothing worst than a guy that can't get a no for answer!

You can hold a candle to our Roxy! ❤️❤️

You go, Roxy! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the chapter~ Things are heating up now fufufu
Also, is it just me or the second image is all wanky with missing parts??

Users who are viewing this thread