Bring the Love - Ch. 23

Thanks for the fast update :)

i like the love rival Q-Q... maybe leah is allowed to have a lover hahaha 😅

@KathyClysm that's so weird. I tried refreshing many times. I even opened the image in new tab but it was all the same. It's the part where Schultz is about to sit down and talk.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it'd be one thing if Noah is actually...in love with her but she's just finding it hard to brush her off bc of social things? Poor Schultz.

@amylance1215 Do you have the image compression setting on? Sometimes it goofs up pages...I just turn it off and refresh.

@alternest yay it worked! Thanks for the tip! Mangadex has been slow lately so I was trying to speed up loading time. Didn't know it could corrupt the images.

Poor Shultz Something, the eldest son of a certain family.

Ooof, what will happen with these three next chapter???

Thank you for updating! Poor Schultz., I'm starting to hate Noah, she's so childish... I hope she becomes more responsible if she wants this relationship to work out.

Dex-chan lover
Schultz deserves so much better. That girl obviously doesn't care about him at all, she wants her past lovers, she doesn't want to cut off relationships at all, she doesn't care about anything he says and just brushed him off without properly listening to anything he said while he brought up good points. It ticks me off. There really isn't a reason for them to marry anyway if that girl marries the other girl. All this shows is that Schultz is an unfortunate lad who fell in love with a girl who doesn't give a shit about him and just wants various relationships and sex. I don't know why I should care about this black haired player girl.

But this is a story so they'll end up together anyway. W/e man.

Man Schultz deserves soooo much better. Like if Noah was actually a guy and went fucking around with multiple people all the while abusing someone else's genuine feelings towards her, y'all would trash her like hell, she deserves the same hate now guys. I honestly hope they don't end up together and Idk Noah should just end up alone losing everyone's unreasonable love towards her because she's fucking with too many people's feelings atp.
Love my babies Leah and Roxy tho, I wanna see how their kids look like so bad and they aren't even married yet 😭

noah seriously needs to experience how it feels like when one's love is being trampled... zero relationship potential

Thanks for the chapter!!
A challenger appearsss!!!

Schultz is a baby boy who deserves better

Noah plz, lol.....grow up and take more responsibility...😓😓😓. Schultz is already doing what he can on his part, and you're still kind of idling. 4 months bro. With those 4 months, you could've been done with it at 1 month, build a better, non-toxic relationship with Schultz at 2 or 3 months, and then finally marry at 4 months. Just saying 🤷.

Also don't get me wrong, I understand that Noah's situation is a bit difficult because she was messing with a noble here. Big no-no. But still, Noah you need to grow up, and you already tying up loose ends with others is a good step already, and I applaud you. Let's hope things go well between them... But if not, I hope Schultz finds a better relationship 😔.

noah doesn't deserve schultz....... why does she think its okay to keep him waiting for this long who does she think she is

if noah doesn’t stop bitching every time schultz simply asks for her to stop being a hoe so they can get married i’m gonna hate her forever.

she fucking knows that schultz loves her but asks to have a lover even before they marry?

and she complains whenever he asks her to hurry tf up after waiting months for her?

i wish schultz would just drop her on her ass and wait for her to come crawling back because i’m so done with her bullshit. it’s not cute and it literally tramples over her fun personality.

and if hoes mad that i called her a hoe, that is not the issue. the issue is that she’s fucking everybody over and then acting like a victim or feeling awkward when people talk about her. i’d call schultz a hoe if he did the same thing so if feminists think i hate sexually active women then again that’s not the issue. lemme clarify that before people start putting words in my mouth. i called her a hoe because she’s being disrespectful.

I'm having the same issue as well with the images being corrupted. Is the data saver and image compression the same thing?

Dex-chan lover
Haaaa… my thoughts about Noah when down the hill... She's messing Schultz, of course he'll get tired of her she don't stop bitching around.

And damn, Lucas seems nice but I don't want him with Leah though.

How arrogant of Noah to ask for a lover even when discussing their relationship. I've pretty much lost all my goodwill for her.

Users who are viewing this thread