Bring the Love - Ch. 26

Thks, matcha! I hope you're better! :D

Lucas, just go away SHE doesn't want anything with you, so you want to make ruin her engagement and you think that she'll be with you after that? Kindly f*** off!

Geeez, I hate this guy (and guys like this).

And that girl too, wtf?? Back off, you're awful!! Hope Noah helps Schultz with this, at least!

Dear matcha, I absolutely agree with you!
Lucas should really back off at this point...
and that girl.. drugging a drink, excuse me WTF?

Anyways, thank you for updating <3

Dex-chan lover
Poor Schultz And Roxant, one getting roofied the other getting spit in the face by some unwanted dandy.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Lucas is pushy and becca is shady af. Noah needs to come back and save schultz before he gets raped....
Many thanks

So she druged him...I hope he gets saved.
Lucas.NO MEANS NO ! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOUR ASS ! LEAVE HER TF ALONE BEFORE YOU RUIN YOUR FRIENDSHIP !

Waaaah, Schultz!

.... Also, Noah is being too naive gah.
And I wonder about Roxant's reaction to this.

And where the heck is Leah? If she heard this - she'd make a disaster in the middle of this party by beating up the honorable Lucas who has just returned home.

Ugh.

Zmk

Matcha is always so fluffy at the end of chapter commentary😊.

And fluffy people are scary when angry.
I truly felt your emotions ( • _ •)\( ° ^ ° )

Lucus seems a bit foolish which is probably why Leah has never taken him seriously (beyond the fact she's just not into him). One, she's been clear on her feelings. He may not be able to get over his just yet, that's his business, but he can't keep pushing her to accept his feelings either - its been years without sign of hope. Second, if he can't appeal to her himself, getting rid of the other guy isn't going to settle anything. Even if Kroemer gives up, that hardly equals her accepting him.

The other perspective is that he believes Leah is desperate to marry to resolve her family issue and thus thinks that if Kroemer backs out he'll be the best option left so she'll go with him. However, if that's the case that's rather scummy. If she preferred him she would have already said so, and he would essentially be capitalizing on her unfortunate circumstances and eliminating the competition to force a relationship with her. He may give off that innocent puppy image but he's not acting in her best interest but rather his own.

SHE DRUGGED HIM
SHE DRUGGED HIM
THAT'S NOT OKAY
WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT IN THIS HOUSEHOLD
WTFFFFF
THAT'S ILLEGAL
I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S ILLEGAL
NO, I KNOW THAT'S ILLEGAL
HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO HIM
I BET YOU SHE'S GONNA RAPE HIM OR SOMETHING
AW HELL NAW

@Aeriandra
I was going to write out my feelings but you've said exactly everything I was going to, in an even better version that what i would have written! :)

Becca is a sly fox, Noah need beat her in the face.😈
Lucas, man ! for god sake,give up, she don't like you 😒

Thanks for the chapter Matcha! Also, your ending comments-total mood. My biggest pet peeve in comics is the character who constantly professes their love and is really just trying to whittle the person away to accept. super scummy. Like no is no. It's one thing to ask again if the situation has changed or if the other person has shown interest, but my dude, Leah straight up says no every time and doesn't even try to entertain the thought. You gotta stop.
Also poor baby Schultz, I just want him to be happy, that girl better not do anything to him.

I was kinda just dealing with Lucas, he's a little too much but I didn't really care but when he starts to mess with Roxy and Leah's relationship, a bitch gonna get stabbed today.

@Aeriandra exactly!! I agree with you 100%!!

And the thing is, no matter what the alternative, Lucas is a terrible self serving douche.

Dex-chan lover
Noah, Becca, and Lucas need to go tf away. All of them. Noah is a sex crazed bitch. Becca for obvious reasons. Lucas for not knowing when to back tf off.

A worm has more brains than Lucas and that silly behaviour... On what planet is someone like him sent to war for years and then he comes back unscathed?!

Users who are viewing this thread