Bring the Love - Ch. 26

Wow... Talk about terrible,. Can you imagine our reaction if Lucas wasn’t written to be so cutesy and was instead just some normal bloke. So not only does he not get that No means No, but he tries and sabotages Leah’s personal relationships behind her back. For one thing, it’s all for his own personal gain. It’s not like he’s trying to get his friend out of a bad relationship and if that were the case, I don’t think this is the way to do it either.

Plus he doesn’t respect her as a grown ass woman who is mature enough to make her own life choices and decisions.

Also Becca... spiking a drink... that’s just so bad on so many levels.

Dex-chan lover
wtf does he mean she doesn't understand? if anyone, it's you that needs to take a hint! Or a hit to the head works too! What is wrong with this guy!?
And now, Noah might understand Schultz after seeing him with another women, even though that woman is a major creep. I honestly don't want her to be with him but we all know that won't happen.
Also, I really hope Roxant doesn't misunderstand and think that Leah actually wants to be with Lucas. He might be thinking it's the reason she's been avoiding him.

Did she just...roofie his drink?
Bruh that shit aint it. She needs to fuck right off asap

Dex-chan lover
Why do people hate Lucas? So far he's just been a little clingy, and has been straightforward and direct (and honest) with both Leah and Lord Roxant.

It's Shultz and Noah who I really dislike, they just keep digging

Now Noah understands why Schultz was angry. Finally.

And Lucas... Oh boy. She said no dude, that means no.

Let the story flow, is bettee lucas told Roxant upfront than do some unpleasant things and just made him got killed 😐😐😐

I am sorry Lucas but you look like immature for our dear strong Leah. She already told you that. Please respect that boy.

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

I'm annoyed at Noah first, then at Schultz. Baby, you're better than this, fuck Noah and her indecisiveness.
Also, someone go and get him out of therreeeee
Thanks for the chapter!!

When you want Lead and Roxant fluff but instead you gotta deal with Lucas and darn Noah ornaofnsonfkenfoenfkemkfme COMMUNICATION IN A RELATIONSHIP IS KEY!!!
I don’t think Lucas pursuing Leah was bad but if he’s persistent to the point of clingy and doesn’t know his boundaries then??? How will that make you more attractive to her?? Also Noah... -sigh- let’s all climb aboard the misunderstanding train -choo choo-

Thank you Mango!!!

Lucas is too . . . sigh

I can't wait for next chapter's Roxant and Leah cp

Double-page supporter
A bunch of people in this room with a lot of disrespect for the feelings of others.

When Leah said that "she tried to be mean" to Lucas last chapter in rejecting his confession, my impression of Lucas had dropped (but since he said that "Roxant is a person too"... I'm clinging to this phrase, hoping he's not gonna be like his father).

Sigh. I don't like this party.

I really liked Schultz. But maybe jealousy can make him do really really stupid things (like losing his guard against thots). Sigh~~

@Nogoodimaginativename Lucas isn't "just a little clingy". he's tremendously selfish and totally not mature. i can tell you from personal experience that there's nothing more vexing and stressing than a person pushing you about their own feelings for you, totally disregarding what you feel and want. somehow they always are the ones who suffer the most from the situation and the ones whose needs are supposed to be more rightful and important than anyone else's.
he was too much in the previous chapter, when he kept pestering Leah despite knowing she doesn't wish for a romantic relationship with him and he showed he's too much even more now, when he's trying to decide her fate by talking it out with another person, as if she was just a box that can be handed over

You tell em, Matcha!
Agree with most of the comments Here. And also love how the comic shows inconsiderate people that really exist, some toxic, some nice but mislead by what they think is good for others.

Fed-Kun's army
We aren't about to have a date rape scene are we?😬

I like that Mr. Brilland has some of Roxy's intensity. Wonder if it is a Kroemer family trait.

Lucas is def a pushover so makes u wonder where he gets his guts for liking Leah from 🤔🤔🤔 Boy dont ruin the ship

Users who are viewing this thread