Bring the Love - Ch. 26

u didn't censor it the second time matcha 🤭 but yes, they both need to f*ck off. thanks for the chapter!! 💞

Aggregator gang
Lol Lucas can fuck right off.
He has no right to tell Roxant to break off the engagement. Even if he agreed, that doesn't mean Leah will like him back. If anything, that's the kind of thing that'd make someone dislike you.

so i think i speak for everyone one when i say fvck lucas. GET THE HINT FOOL SHE DOMT LIKE YOU ACCEPT YOUR 20 YEARS + OF REJECTION BY LEAH

This preview is rated UGH for all audiences

Girl: Hey! How ya been? You drinkin'?
Guy: Yeah... How's it going?
Girl: Eh, okay. Married but not pregnant yet. What can ya say? Here! Drink this!
Guy: *gulp* *cough* Did you spike my drink?!
Girl: .... Why don't we go somewhere else?

The Start of a Very Bad Night AKA Freckle Faced Girls Are EVIL

Sequel coming soon

wtf what happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's chaos everywhere.

I knew Becca altered the drink. This sly thot.🤦🏽‍♀️

I need the next chapters ! Thank you for the update.

Lucas ur a cutie, I like you, but please kindly fuck off. The girl doesn’t like you like that.

I think Brill can speak for all of us. Wahaha. If Noah doesnt want Schultz, I’ll have him instead. ❤️ Thank you again matchamango and yeon for another chapter ❤️❤️❤️

Honestly just discovered this manga at 4 in the morning and it's quickly becoming my favorite!!! I appreciate that there aren't outlandish villains just people looking out for their families (except Becca, get out of here!!!)

Loved this chapter. But Lucas, if she's been blowing you off for years SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!! To me that's a lack of respect for her. He's trying ro sabotage her engagement when he KNOWS THAT SHE'S NOT INTO HIM. Roxant, tell him to mind his own business!

Srly thanks for the new chapter.

... and Noah plz save Shultz.

Group Leader
Aaaaaaah
Just get over it, lucas (you’re also pretty, but you need to let go).... Oh and get out beca! My man already has a man (Noah)
I’m loving how she is starting to understand lord Kroemer... now kiss 😚
Btw, thanks for the chapter 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread