Bring the Love - Ch. 26

Hahaha I am entertained how you went from comisserating with Lucas after that harsh rejection, to now telling him he needs to back off. Honestly at this point that would be good advice from a friend. Leah is never going to turn his way. Trying to go around her to break the engagement is a way of truely damaging his current friendship with her beyond repair if she ever catches wind of it.

Thank you for the amazing scanlations!

So much shit going down this chapter.
~Becca is a sick predator. Do they have laws for this? How high up is the family she married into? I'm sure being Roxy's aide gives Shultz a little bit more class than his half-noble lineage.
~ Lucas, hun. Give up. Leah don't want you! So it doesn't matter who she does or doesn't marry. It would never be you! Let it go so you can start the healing process and get over it.
~ Noah, wrap that shit up quick so you can put the player past behind you, or just leave Shultz alone.
~ Vivian, please don't be like your brother.... PLEASE. (also I really like her dress. And the back is out, yesss mamas.)

LOL. Noah being jealous? Hun you don't have the right. Schultz may like you but you don't own him.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas is such a...boy.
Becca I'm getting date r*pe vibes, that is not cool at all. Do they have police in this setting?

Great, now we have a fucking rapist.
If this is going to lead to some more misunderstandings i'm gonna sCREAM

She doesn’t seem to understand my feelings at all.
Oh, fuck off. No, she just doesn't like you. This is exactly why no one should feel sorry for him. Asking Roxant to break up with her is the icing on the shit cake.

Double-page supporter
This is why you don't accept drinks from anyone except the bartender. Even then, be careful. And always watch your glass.

Drink spikers, go to hell

I feel bad for Lucas, yes. I'd feel bad for anyone whose love isn't reciprocated because it's unfortunate and sad BUT what he's doing is very disrespectful. This isn't manly at all. DON'T BE THAT GUY LUCAS...

Contributor
Unlike the previous begging, this crosses some very well-defined red lines.

...Though honestly I'd be more mad if he didn't have his authority figure (his dad) directly telling him to do some dumb-ass shit. Like what are you even supposed to do in this situation? This isn't it though.

So this might be because I’ve had an roofie attempt or because I’m cautious but do not take drinks from people even if you know them!

I can't believe Lucas really thinks Leah would marry him if Roxant didn't decide to go through with it? How delusional

7bf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread