Bring the Love - Ch. 27

Thanks for the translations! Geez, how hard is it to break up with someone lol.

I can’t wait to watch Lucas get beat but I do feel sorry for his one sided love 😭

LMFAO POOR MR. SEBASTIAN THIS WAS SO CHAOTIC. Tysm for translating so quickly :)) it’s okay to rest!!

Whats wrong with that family? They don't take no as an answer!!? they are selfish and greedy!

You have to "love" how Lucas didnt even bother asking Leah and just went of asking Roxant to break up with her? Seriously dude? If she sees you as a kid it might never change. Roxant showed so much respect to her when he proposed that Lucas looks like a brat in comparison because he is refusing to accnoledge her decisions.
Thank you for the trasnlation!

Aggregator gang
A DUEL! Why Lucas didn't throw his handkerchief? That would be epic hahahaha and Noaaaah prepare yourself for cleaning some thot out of Schultz life

Dex-chan lover
An ant requested a duel with a lion for the hand of a lioness. Ridiculous. Seriously Ridiculous.

I know right?! More like Lucas is being a pain in the ass! Roxant, probably best ML I’ve ever seen. Such a gentleman but so direct and isn’t afraid to back down from what he wants! Like seriously, you have my support!! ❤️

Also, thanks for the chapter love! 💕

Thank you ❤, Matcha.
I loved Roxant's answer and I wonder if Lucas wants to die, isn't Roxant an awesome warrior or something? XD
And Leah thinking that her beauty is the problem made me laugh 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Oh Noah. I pity you.
Also... LOL LEAH XD Her beauty is indeed a problem.. PFT
Many thanks

The image at the end!!!!! HHAHAHAHA
Roxant, my dude, I love him lol
I want to know how it is he's known Leah!!
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread