Bring the Love - Ch. 29

I LOVE THIS! He's the BEST! <3 <3 The way he understands her, its just so very sweet! ^_^

Lord Roxant is the perfect man I swear and Leah’s just as lovely, gosh I love this couple so much❀️ Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

Zmk

Oh my GOSH that smile Ρ‰(γ‚œγƒ­γ‚œΡ‰)
I'm in wuv (β™‘Ο‰β™‘ ) ~β™ͺ

we all screamed!! omg!! that smile!!!!!!!!
i really like how the characters deal with problems head on and not creating unnecessary dramas.

Ok I died
ROXIE HOW SMOOTH BRO SMOOTH
Yeah like I said, I like how much respect Roxant gives Leah. Like she doesn’t have to be meek, weak, and docile. I TOLD YOU GUYS WE NEED A HUBBY LIKE THIS.

πŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈπŸ…°οΈ OH MY GOSHHHH

Gosh... What a killer move from Roxant 😍😍😍
I'm literally screaming

πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ˜† mah heart! We got a confession and a precious smile! These characters are so refreshing! They don’t beat around the bush and they just express their honest feelings! What’s better is that we can see that they’re actually putting effort to getting to know each other. πŸ₯° Thank you, MatchMango for continuing to translate for us πŸ’–

Zm

So glad ma Man Roxy knows what's up! He knows how to treat a lady n ain't gonna get involved in stupid shit like u, Lucas or whatever. :p
Thank you for the prompt translations! Loving this series so much!

Users who are viewing this thread