Bring the Love - Ch. 32

OMG WAIT WHAT WAS ROXANT THAT GIRL?!!! Tysm for translating I love this story so much

Nonono, we're grateful for every chapter, no worries.

Ahahaha, Leah, you've been seeing that "girl" for a few weeks now 😂 And you've seen everything 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
This is the face of someone when their dark history is revealed.

Leah's so cute in this chapter 😍
Thanks for your hard work. I'm really enjoying this series. They both so adorable 🤭

LMAAAAOOOOOO HIS EMOTIONLESS FACE IS GIVING US PEAK COMEDY THIS CHAPTER 😂😂😂

I also like how we will always be reminded that Roxy has a huge af dick (according to Leah HAHAHAHA) just let her live oml

I think Roxy got up like that and became like that cuz he realized he was mistaken for a girl back then this whole time like Leah really did not know he was a dude and he’s just shocked/embarrassed/ashamed/SHOOKETH by it???
Pretty sure he knew Leah was the girl in the past this whole time tho ... idk who knows I do hope we can find out his inner monologues

Thanks for the translation! Roxy's face is priceless 😂
Good luck with your work! I hope you can relax too, it's important. (I can wait, I waited a lot before you picked this up)

It’s okay matcha we can wait 😁 thank you for your hard work!!
I love Leah’s bright smile the most ❤️ She’s so cuuute. And our bb Roxy awwwww he’s shy hnnggg lemme pinch those cheeks
PS. HOW TREMENDOUS IS IT LEAH??? 😳😏

I find the cousin theory interesting, that the distant cousin forced him to wear the clothes. I also agree it might have been to protect Brill from either mom or cousin's desire to see them in dresses. And my sister and I have a theory that the day Leah meet Roxy for the first time, he was wearing a dress to remember his mom who just died. And Roxy could've worn boys' clothes every time after that and Leah wouldn't have thought anything of it because Noah is her younger sister. I also 100% agree that the juxtaposition of his stoic response to being naked versus his response to finding out she remembered him a girl who cried a lot is hilarious. Roxy did already admit to her that he cried a lot when younger so I assume the girl part was the shock?

Roxant must be conflicted. Happy that she remembers but doesn't want her to remember him as a crybaby.

With a sister like Noah, I'm pretty sure Roxant didn't need to be in a dress to get mistaken as a girl if Brill's complexion is anything to go by.

Aaaaa ples I want them to know that they're both childhood friends ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Users who are viewing this thread