Bring the Love - Ch. 37

It was so obvious... hehe
I love BrillxMax

Ugh, what’s Lucas doing there now? I can’t stand that guy.

Thank you for the new chapter!

I'm so happy for brill x max and we already know whose top and whose bottom..... unless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought he has problem with his 'little son' down there but it turns out he was just gay for max. I worried for nothing lol

Max and Brill are so cute 🥺 one thing that bothers me tho is Max’s hair 😅

I thought that there was something wrong with brill or that he has an unrequited love to a girl somewhere... but then this came... gosh... does roxant know about brill?...

Im happy for u brill and max...
can't believe that bxb was inserted here... i love it

Thank you very very much for the update 😊😊😊

Woooooo confirmation of Brill and Max!! But also that underlying sadness about marriage and children due to society’s rejection of such a relationship.....oof

Buttttttt yay Leah realizing she REALLY likes Roxy 🥺 ship must saaaail

Fed-Kun's army
are they a gay couple ? I'm just asking because for the longest time I thought the MC's sister was a guy so the art seems to be messing with my brain btu also the fact that women are soldiers the same as men which is amazing in this story but I just confuse genders

I love the casual inclusion of queerness in a story that could have easily been supremely hetero. Like even if this is a m/f story set in a vague (German?!) historical period, queer people exist and love each other casually. ☺️

Either Brill and Max is a confirmed gay couple OR Brill is actually a girl but dressed as a boy?! Either way is fine for me though, everyone in here is just so goddamn cute!
Thanks for the chapter! ❤️🥰

Go Brill and Max! I hope they can come out at least to family throughout the story and be accepted. Maybe adopt? Love Leah admitting her feelings ❤️❤️❤️ so many relationship goals.

Users who are viewing this thread