Bring the Love - Ch. 40 - Season 1 Finale

Thank you for not dropping it! I've fallen in love with this webtoon as well!

Have a good mini-vacation and I'm looking forward to season 2.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND YOUR CONSIDERATION TO NOT DROPPING IT-

I fall in love with the story already omg-

1) Roxy has his giant glass of respect women juice every day. Periodt.
2) AAHAHAHAHAHAHhahhhhhhhHHHHHH. EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING IS SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYYY
3) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4) god I'm so happy rn.
5) ROXY'S LIL SMILE AND GIGGLE AMD THEN LEAH ALSO DYING BECAUSE OF IT. THEY ARE FOOLS IN LOVE AND NOW THEY BOTH KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
6) can't wait for season two ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Thanks! I loved this chapter! Finally they really really kissed. You go Leah!

You freaked me out with the beginning of your notes, but its great you're going to keep going.

I hope you have a nice break and really than you. This is one of the cutest series I've ever read. I find it fun and very relaxing. Thanks Matcha!

AAAAAAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHH MA HEART!!! The plot, pacing and characters are on point!
Thank you for all your hard work! Looking forward to season 2~

Really? I’m happy but I’m also anxious to see what happens next. I felt like I was being teased too. And the commentary by the translator when reading the chapters, lol.

Aaaah, jup that was me squeeling like a pig there 😅
They're just sooo cute, and Leah's being cheeky but she's right that she has good taste.

Thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to s2 🤗

After this I can rest in peace hahaha

Thank u so much for translating the chapters ❤️ keep up the good work

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH SO FLIPPIN CUTE. Roxie working hard to get on her level, I'm sure Leah said something along the lines of I love you but I can't wait to see it getting translated by him either way 💕💕💕
Thanks for giving me another heart attack Matcha! Thank you so much for continuing this wonderful series!

WHEN ROXY HIT US WITH THAT LAUGH ALL OF A SUDDEN, I FELL OFF MY SEAT. THAT'S ILLEGAL, SIR.

WHAT'S CRIMINAL NOW ARE THESE TWO, THOUGH. I MEAN...! A FLIRTY LEAH AND A FLUSTERED ROXY AT THE END...?!

FINALLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT DROPPING THIS SERIES. IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE DISCOVERED THIS WONDERFUL MANHWA.

OHHMMYYYGOODDD BEST SEASON ENDING !!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!
and miss matchamango take as long as a break you need, your consistent, high quality and frequent updates have been a blessing and i am stoked to hear you're continuing with s2 aaaa

I literally rolled around on the bed grinning and silently going 'kyaaaaa' like a madman.
(≧(エ)≦ )

Gosh, translator-sama nearly gave me a heart attack for a second when they mentioned dropping it. Thank God I read the next line before that happened.

Thanks Matchamango for translating this wonderful series. I'll eagerly await your return with season 2. >.<

Zm

Thank you so much!!! Aaaah I really do love this series n all their expressions and just aaagh so cute.
Can't wait for s2, do take a nice rest! Well deserved, all the translations are so fun to read!

Dex-chan lover
OMFG AAAAGGGHHH IM ROLLING OVER HERE, HE SMILED, SHE REALIZES HER FEELINGS, HE TOLD HER HIS FEELINGS, HE PROPOSED PROPERLY AND I AGHHHHH. Thank you for the translation! Thank you for continuing Season 2! Thank you so so so much! You deserve the rest!

thank you translator! always grateful for the updates 💓and please take as long as you need! i think i can re-read s1 a few more times.
wow that was such a satisfying season ender i luv it so much!!!! dont think there are many manhwa’s with satisfying season ender’s bec usually ml/fl would be in some sort of danger or something lol.
aaaah looooove how the author paces how they ~slowly~ fall in love and these exchanges of opinions every now and then. just. yes. you both deserve each other. deff. LUV IT SO MUCH THANK YOU AGAIN MATCHA!!!!!!!!!

omg i really felt that mini heart attack you were aiming for 😱😂😂
thank you for your hard work 💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread