Bring the Love - Ch. 42

Omg so many fine ass men in this chapter.

Like wtf Schultz is built like a house. Two houses. A mansion. I mean, I would not worry about crippling debt. That man's shoulders could shoulder them all and then some. Roxy too. If I had to wake up to that scene my soul would just yeet. It would be too much. I totally get Noah and Leah's reactions.

I needed everything that was in this chapter. Thank you for the update!! Anticipating all the catch ups

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I love how both sisters fell hard for the dudes😂😂😂😂😂 thank you for the chapter

Group Leader
AHAHAHHAHA
ME TOO, MATCHA, ME TOO....
I'D ALSO DIE FROM DEHYDRATION HEHEEHEHEHE

Your back! Thank you for translating Matcha, can't wait for the next chapter ahead. Stay safe

hohoho so Noah had a crush on the kroemer lil' bro?? I didn't get that fufufu it's gonna be interesting to see him show up! I'm so curious

Same matchamango same... Even if I’m dangerously close to fainting cuz of blood loss I’d still look cuz it’d be soooo worth it😂

Oh wow, was Noah's crush on Hound mentioned before? He really has to show up now just to stir things up a bit. Or maybe he's with Leah and Noah's younger brother?

This ML wow.. just wow
How could I fall this hard to Roxant???
Leah is so lucky xD

....I would feel light-headed if I could imagine that, too 😏

And I've never suffered from a nose-bleed so I'm ok 😁

La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la laa la la la laaa la la~
Doo doo doo doodoo~
*screeches*

but anyway i really love the brown haired maid the most lmao. her brain was always unexpected in chaos though sometime she looked clueless and just popped up as a passing by 🤣👏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread