Bring the Love - Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
This whole chapter has healed my weary soul!

Leah without the stuffy dresses! Noah with the stuffy dress! ROCKSANT! Roxant laughing OMG!

Rox's laughing face was my eye candy tonight!!! Thanks @Matchamango for the releases!! 😘 but don't over do it, ok? Take care of yourself, please 😁

Group Leader
Aaaaaaah I love it

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this chapter is perfect as always!

Thank you matcha🥰🥰🥰🥰

I WAS NOT PREPARED

Roxy smiling and laughing so much was a full frontal attack I could not handle. I had to look away several times because it was like looking directly at the sun.

SCHULTZ WAS ALSO NOT PREPARED

The author really be doin our boy like that with a sudden girly Noah. I foresee his soul to also leave the chat like Matcha lol.

Thank you for the speedy updates!!!!

Aghh i need insulin injection right now!!!
Another surprised.. man my heart can't handle it
Thank you so much matchamango!!!

DZu4J0KWsAIhGVm.jpg

Seeing Roxy laugh ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯ I know I'll have good dreams tonight~~

Also Noah in a dressss ♡(> ਊ <)♡ Schultz is going to fall in love all over again~~

Roxy n Leah really bring romance to a whole new level, equally strong social standing, equally on the same intelligent wavelength they really compliment each other. Super fine couple. Leah embodies what feminism is about and Roxy is a gentleman who understood what feminism is about. Only left is a steamy hot AF scene for both of them and this series will ace everything. Noah the tomboy shine the brightest with the combo of an updo and dress. Last but not least Brill n Max, no explanation needed. Im one super satisfied reader. Couldnt thanked matchamango enough.

I'm happier than I thought I'd be to see Leah getting so into sparring; it's one of the missing pieces of her personality that only got shown now. She's as glorious as I thought she'd be. 😆

Also happy to see Roxant mellowing a lot, I think this is his original personality before the incident that scarred him in his youth. This is how I know they're perfect for each other -- they bring out the best in each other and they do great together in everything they do. It's only gonna get better from here for them, I hope. <3

@Matchamango Take your time, the releases so far have been great and we can wait as long as you need. 😁

MY HEART CANT HANDLE THIS...... This is too much...... I'm in love 😭💖 thank you for the translate, matcha!

Users who are viewing this thread