Bring the Love - Ch. 54

Ahh it's been on my mind since I read this for the first chapter. This manga really has a good relationship advice lolll plus pretty Leah haha and also Olive

huuhp!!😲 4 CHAPTERS NEXT WEEK??!!😲 Thank yoouuu @matchamango!!❤💓💕

Roxant and Leah are just the cutest couple !!😋 the fluffiness and cuteness is real!

I can't stop squealing like a maniac. They're so bloody cute! Thank you for the chapters <3

Woah I am never getting bored from this story kyaaa I love Leah and Roxant sooo much. It's the right amount of fluff, not to much but so freaking cute.
Thank you so so much for your hard work every time. ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh. The two of them are so cute and wholesome. I can't wait to see when Leah finds out that is Roxant in that drawing, lmao.

Omg wow 4 chapters?!! Ur spoiling us matchamango 😂❤️🥺tysm !! Ack their relationship is so cute

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, i am up to the raws and i lile this manga so much because how mature is the romance, they talk about thmselfs and their problems like proper adulta and not some bullshit like some other mawhuas, in truth couples in real life need to learn how to proper maintain a relashionship like adults...

haha lol poor soldiers thinking that those scary faces are meant for them xD

both of these doofuses are adorable as always :D

Users who are viewing this thread