Bring the Love - Ch. 54

I just love the way this story makes me smile <3 Leah and Roxant, please be my parents!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much for the update <3 I love BTL so much. I'm looking forward to buying the official english version when this gets licensed (buying korean raws isn't possible for me atm) ^^

I love the little fashion moment between Leah and Brilliand. He's her current fashion inspiration and I think that's so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing them get along as a family.

I'm looking forward to the Isolda misunderstanding getting cleared up, but I'm also enjoying it a bit too much right now. πŸ˜…

If I didn't know any better I'd think that Brilliand and Leah were siblings. Ditto Roxant and Noah.

Thanks for the chap and the future chaps! Seriously can't get enough of this couple 😍

Bruh we really do be traumatized buahahahah

Assuming that it was his first love is a way more believable assumption to make than her thinking he loves someone else. Leah knows that he loves her but at the same time realizes that the love he has for her, at one point, was directed towards someone else (which is completely wrong lol but still that's what leah thinks). So of course she wouldn't feel unstable in their relationship. So refreshing.

Thank you for the update (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)❀

fr fr we are traumatized
too many authors use misunderstandings to drive the plot and it gets out of hand to the point where i usually drop them
so im thankful that's not the case for BTL <3

Users who are viewing this thread