Bring the Love - Ch. 55

That was great <3 they're soooo sweet. I'm happy that the author has gotten an official translation but I really do hope you continue!! (although, that is completely your choice and I respect that decision) 😍

Noo dont drop it please
You say that they still on 5 chapters and update once a week
Do you expect me to wait 1 year for them to catch up? 😭

Thank you so muchhhhh
I came to know this series because of you and ofc even though I hope you'll continue to tl... I understand if you do stop :')

Macha & Mango PLEASE, don't drop this I beg you T_T It would take them a year to catch up and god knows if it's even gonna be posted on free websites...

Dex-chan lover
Unless they send you a warning directly or personally, just continue as usual...

if both sides doesn't address the issue verbally/officially, there's a tacit unspoken agreement....
there's a legal concept about it, but I forgot the terminology used...

If you must drop it I think we all understand

We'll be sad but we get why

Sucks that we might have to wait a long time until the official eng ver catches up

My thinking is that whether or not you decide to drop it, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else decides to pick this up but I would much rather support your work

Please do continue! They will take almost a year to catch up, and by then there will be even more. If nothing else you could take down the ones they release and keep releasing the latest chapters. (it's kinda what Manga+ by Shueisha is doing now).

How can I live without these darlings?!

I really hope you continue since this has been my favourite manhwa since you started translating it. I checked out the official and the image quality on the website was horrific. I didn’t like the fonts either. I really adore your scandalation 🥰

Ahhhh!!!! That kissss❤❤💖💖😍
Thank you for the update and I hope you keep translating BTL. I love this❤❤!!

thanks for your work matcha! i really lovee your comments 😄🥰🥰

I really hope you continue this series! I can't wait a whole year to catch up😭 That aside, one way to get around it is to remove the chapters as they're released officially, meaning chapter 1 can be removed when the official site has it and so on, though that might be annoying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread