Bring the Love - Ch. 55

Please continue!
It will take ages for the netcomic to get to ch 55. For those people reading it now waiting for a netcomic to catch up is the same as dropping it whatsoever.

Please don't stop I can't afford the official version as of yet😭😭😭😭😭

I can't wait for the official release to catch up 😭 oh and i am a brole bitch

Dex-chan lover
Please dont stop!
Things are finally getting spicy between them and official translations will take FOREVER to catch up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm happy this got an official release. About freakin' time lol

Eeer, please don't drop this. If we have to wait for the official release, and there is 1 chap/week and they are only at the 5th, we will have to wait 1YEAR for the 56th chap. 😱

Thank you for translating this! Wouldn't have found this without you, and I'm glad for all the great work you've done. If it takes a year for the official release to catch up, maybe I'll be able to afford it by then. 😅

Love how Leah and Roxant are flirting at the stairwell while Dieter is probably still able to see the whole thing. 😆

OMG I LUV THEM SO MUCH HUHUHU

As much as I want to purchase the official manhwa, I am a dependent student with no allowance at the moment 🤧 I need your translation 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Aw geez how many webcomic apps am I gonna need on ny phone srs

But thank you so much for your hard work and dedication, Matcha Mango!! Even if you drop BTL, we salute your for your service up til now!!!

Hope you don't need to stop! We will help in any way we can. I can't afford anymore apps. Webtoon is already costing me $$ every month! If I do that for everything I read, I'd be broke.

Thank you so much ❤️for translating this until now, im so grateful for this. Im going to miss this webtoon so2 much, so sad 😭😭. This is one of the best manga/manhwa/ manhua i ever read.

Thank you miss matcha for translating all this time and bringing us this hidden gem! Have no doubt that the popularity of your translations was what helped greenlight an official release for the author <3 (they should just hire you...)

Don't stop cause they will take 50 weeks just to reach you and that if they don't take any breaks 💯

Thank you for the translation matchi manga, and thank you for bringing us this amazing. You were a fun part of the WEBTOON, your brought it to life with your translation. You also managed to keep it high level, and brought all the author feeling with your translation I am pretty sure you have done justice to the author work.

I hope netxomic look after it as well as you did. I honestly don’t know how good these website are. Everytime I try one, they don’t have any good WEBTOONs I follow.

Thanks for the update! I understand the situation but I sincerely hope you won't stop. Looking forward to the next chapter! 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread