Bring the Love - Ch. 55

Fed-Kun's army
Great. Its probably easier to learn sufficient Korean to read a manhwa, than wait a year, till they catch up to the unofficial translation. They probably charge way too much for reading a chapter too, so its a win-win situation for everyone...

We understand your situation Matchaaa, you have been a big part of this series and I hope you will continue. Love lots Matchamango-san 😘!

Aggregator gang
I usually support the official release, but 50 chapters behind the scans is a lot.. I will certainly forget about this series before it gets caught up, lol.

Thanks for the chapter!

Ultimately it’s your own choice of course but I do sincerely hope you’ll continue to translate this because it’s one of my favourites.

I’m so fucking sick of having to have apps and accounts on what seems like a thousand different services just to be able to read some webtoons. I’ve never even heard of this company; do they even operate outside of the US? I just checked out their website and I can’t find anything about international licensing. I refuse to sign up for another service only to find out that the webtoons I want to read aren’t available in my country and/or I can only pay with creditcard/Paypal (something most people where I live, including me, don’t have and don’t need). And don’t even get me started on the stupid token system (is this common in Korea? Because I’ve literally only seen it on webtoon sites).

/ end rant.

Thank you for the chapter Matcha. If you do decide to stop translating, it's okay. I'll just be sad because it will take a whole year to get to where we are now (if it's once a week).

OML NOOO I can't wait years for this official bs, this is the BEST!!!!
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!

whether you decide to stop or not, thank you for all your hard work in bringing us this sweet story!

Thank you so much for the work you've done so far, I loved your messages and your foot notes, you did an amazing job, and as someone who doesn't know anything in korean and English not being my first language, I appreciate this so much. Because of people like yourself, who dedicate time and effort, we can enjoy a good and fun story. Thank you.

Damn. Thanks so much for all the translation work you've done and we will support ur work regardless

While I am happy for the author it is a true pain to have to download a bunch of apps to and then have to pay so much to access the webtoons. At least for light novels and manga even if the official publishing is all different they are all accessable on at max 2 sites/apps. For webtoons it feels like a new app pops up every week.

Group Leader
aww thank you for all that you've done and for bringing this to our attention. if you do drop it, please do consider picking up another series uwu your translations are golden.

netcomics is a reputable site and has been around for a long time. can't speak for whether or not they're available overseas though but they should be. a variety of english licensor apps and websites are popping up everywhere. I guess it's cause Korean publishers realized that there's a huge demand for english manhwa and manga outside of korea. wait till Kakaopage comes to america (they're planning to in 2021 or 2022).

it'll take a long time but we should most definitely support the official releases. korean authors don't write these in their free time. this is their full time job and it's also how they literally put food on a table and a roof over their head. they WANT these english licenses.

Users who are viewing this thread