Bring the Love - Ch. 60

Fed-Kun's army
That came out of nowhere and I almost cried. Hr was so cheerful talking about her and I did not send that coming at all

The author really decided he gave us too many wholesome couples and decided dieter didn’t need one anymore and here i am balling my eyes out of crying
T^T

Diether outclass us, welllll.... I would like to take back what ive said back then when Diether was bieng a d***.

Group Leader
@DorothyGale123 Yes! I just named Netcomics since they are the translation site that originally translated it into English. I can link up Lezhin comics next time too.

bruh i’m fr out here crying bruh dieter whyyyyyy whyyyy bruh that came out of nowhere

Dieter, you amazing man. That really hit hard - I didn't see it coming at all. The Author is so good at making characters that you'll remember and love. Nobody's in the story to be a 'bad guy' or a 'villain' or anything like that, they're all honest people with real emotions. God, I love this story so much.

Thank you for translating this, Matcha!

The way my heart sank when he so ambiguously said "she knows"...
But I'm glad he's found a way to cope, even if that's being busy away from home. His "my honey" is so adorable too: don't mind me I'm just here sobbing over a supposed side character.
The nuance in this story, oh my!

Well I didn't really like this chapter cause it was obviously just to say "see, he is a good guy" but actually ... It worked pretty well 😅

Users who are viewing this thread