Bring the Love - Ch. 63

@Dagger
Schwarz does mean black, but the white horse is called "Anmut" not just "Mut", so the name would be grace/gracefulness and not courage.

Aaaagghhh!!!😭😭 Nooooo!! when they were saying goodbye and Roxant kissed her hand and she kissed him and him nodding to what she was saying half-concious 😭my heaaarrt

This is all the brother's fault in the long run. He probably knows his dad is dead and his sister is getting married cuz news travels hella quick and he doesn't even send a letter that he's okay and alive. I don't care if you fell in love, I'd you said you were gonna come back and you decide not to come back later, send a msg.

Was still recovering from the last feels and now this 😭😭😭. Good job Schwarz!!!

Thanks for the update! 🙏

Thank you so much for the update!!! The sad parts and killing me too but I love how it brings them closer!!

See now Im telling you horses are smart as hecc and the white one didnt deserve to die. My comment from Chapter 62 still stands, petition to bring back Anmut!!!

Double-page supporter
So much cry lmao

I skipped a chapter thinking I could have double happiness. But I got double crai. 😭💕

Schwarz did what I hope he was going to do when he left! When things get tough we tend do doubt everything about ourselves. She's even more amazing to keep pushing forwards in that situation! I hope after this he tells her that it was him and not his female cousin that she remembers!

Binge read this series and they are such a cute ass couple!! Roxant and Leah’s partial goodbye was so sad.

Also, translator you are giving me life with your commentaries.

Dex-chan lover
That part with the ring.. ;;
So glad the doctor was smart enough to realize the horse had gone back for help

wow that scene with the people coming to help actually made me cry

Man that end scene with the captain fom the outpost was waving a bigass death flag it reached the mountains

Users who are viewing this thread