Bring the Love

i really love both the leads T_T not only are each of them fleshed out but even the growth of their relationship is given equal importance. Thanks so much for the update!!

okay i know this is a trope in most stories with female lead, where the female lead is intelligent and strong person but the political system wont allow her to be one. But I find this logic in this setting dumb. It stated that Hildebrandt family have generations upon generations of powerful and strong FEMALE warriors. But somehow, they still follow patriarchy and woman can only be an heir if they are married. Leah, the ELDEST of the sibling, and a LEADER in battlefield is somehow not the 1st heir of the family is super dumb. why would u purposefully make your family's weaker by following a stupid rule that conflict with the nature of your family? this kinda story setting with patriarchy system is really dumb when you have in-universe lore/evidence of powerful women. why would you ever have a misogynistic law with this kind of examples? if you wanna say to secure the next heir, why is it only to woman? I can let it sly if Leah is one of kind female leader and woman like her are rare even in her family lineage. but its not in this setting.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 35:
So cute the translator died from cuteness overload! XD Also, go badass Leah avoiding that choke attack!

Wait, die die? Like return to the earth die?if that's the case please spend as much time with your loved ones as possible. Translating for us, while much appreciated, is too much of a waist of your last moments. Thank you for all that you've done, and I wish you good fortune in the next life.

PS travel isn't really an option for me, but if possible I will attend virtually. Thanks again for everything!

@Gravygods lmao, dying from happiness and love-infused sweetness 😂😂
Leah and Roxy are just perfect, us mortals can't do anything else but die from the sight of their interractions. 😌

Double-page supporter
I got you! But please hang on. We can hold hand and go together when the time come. 😘

OMG. DONT DIE YET. THERE WILL BE MORE ROXANT AND LEAH SWEETNESS AHEAD. I DONT ANYONE WANTS TO MISS IT. PLEASE HANG IN THERE AND HAVE MY MASSIVE LOVE FOR YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Users who are viewing this thread