Brother for Rent - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Supporter
This is probably the only manga where a college student could rent a little girl and have be heartwarming and only minimally creepy.

Dex-chan lover
@FoxThrowaway

While “Brother for Rent” has become less fitting, “Rental Onii-chan” (“レンタルおにいちゃん”) is somewhat more ambiguous, and could be applied both to the previous arrangement and to the new one.

Dex-chan lover
Little sister for rent. I feel like I need a shower.

Also do they not have grief counselors or CPS in Japan? Maybe a neighborhood committee could evict them for not taking out their trash or mowing their lawn. One look at that house, and the older brother would be charged with neglect and endangerment of a minor.

Fed-Kun's army
The real brother can't trust adult anymore, but treats his little sister like shit? Cringe

Dex-chan lover
Can someone just give that shitty big brother a beatdown or something? 😤

Dex-chan lover
Real brother is garbage of society.

Rental brother wants to rent underaged girl. He will serve some time in prison.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Let me rent you instead"

Finally we got to the compensated dating part!

Group Leader
Finally!

o2ZzjdK.gif

There's not enough Tragedy in this. Or maybe it just doesn't feel real enough...

The wording at the end sounded so wrong, lmao
But I understand he is trying to find a reason to be able to continue to help her... Sometimes, you need to man up and say "I am your friend" that's why I care about you 😅

@Aslinn I so agree. The wording for that last part just made me think this girl might have some very strange perceptions when she gets older.

Users who are viewing this thread