Brother for Rent

Slobiscuit+used+roll+pictureslobiscuit+rolled+imagequotye+who+logs+in+never+_568e5980c91b73fc551698b0c2d10655.png

Group Leader
This series is a rough read. I see a lot of my childhood in this. Except without the benevolent stranger there to save the day and make life better. The inescapable urge to finally be good enough to win the praise of someone whose position demands you please them, despite the utter futility of it all, is really rough. I'm not sure I've experienced a disappointment in life greater than knowing that it literally doesn't matter what I achieve; an unhappy person can't be made happy by the actions of those that depend on them for their own well-being. This story is good because there's a character that's always there to replace the utter shitfest of a person that's ruining more than his own life. Not everyone has that happy bit to lean on, though.

Power Uploader
Well curses, it turns out my heart is not made of stone — quite unfortunate.

I wanna read all the episodes. Can't wait for the next ones to be translated :3

Dex-chan lover
This is a hard read. Just be prepared for some serious thoughts. This is eerily relatable too. I'm sad that this may be more common than most people think. Not the "rental oniichan" but the situation itself.

i know it in my heart that whichever path Kanami will choose;

a) should it be that she will stand by her decision to end the rental permanently

b) reconcile with her older brother without any help from anyone

= Makoto will always love her, as a brother would until the end of time 🤧, for that i am sure

tread freely my little one, know that an angel will not be far behind,
who will wipe your tears, and make you smile 😤

with a love that shall stand the test of time,
even though sometimes, the angel has to lie 😇

foreshadowing is the name of the game,
to keep you safe is his intent 😅

be mad at him, you should not,
because the reason for this disdain is to not let your heart to rot 😉

to keep you pure in your heart and soul, so you can once again make your family whole 😤

fhq

how interesting would it be if that guy was just a pedophile this whole time and he's playing the long-con

He may not be the family you were born into, but he was the family you found.
I wonder what's up with the Bio Brother though, He became a neet that's w/o a doubt but there might be more to the story on his sudden disgust/dislike/hate to the only family that has stayed.

What the fuck? What the fuck? The first chapter I was angry at first but now the tears are what I just can't control.

Wait, is that the end or are there going to be more volumes released? I understand that the publication status says completed, but they ended not only at just 'a bad time' but also at a hook.

@bigboy363 The completed just means that it's completed in the country of origin. Not that all chapters are translated and uploaded. It could be close to done or it could have another 50 chapters. In this case there are 4 volumes total and the translation just started volume 3 so somewhere under 10 chapters remaining.

This makes my heart warm <3 but also broken into pieces at the same time. I was worried it would be some pedo nonsense but its actually beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread