Brother for Rent

@artemistled
Yeah, same. I was worried this was gonna turn into some fetish crap for pedos but so far it's been fine. Hopefully it stays that way. I fear it'll end tragically though, like maybe her older brother ends up killing her in the end. Hopefully not, but he's abusive so it's not impossible. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As an older brother, this gives me incredibly strong feelings, oh god the waterworks

I have a bad feeling that her elder brother might read the diary that is left on the table and got mad at her.

Ey, is there some other manga like this that can help me grow?

Aggregator gang
The tags and title scare me. This website has a sexual violence tag right? I assume that since it is not on this manga, it is safe from that, on screen at least.

Feels like the author plan this latest chapter out, pretty sudden with no foreshadowing but had to happen eventually. Tying the brother in and actually making a character in the story.

Overall great story still been following it since the his first version came out.

You know what? I cry every chapter. I just can't take the feels. It's too much. 😭😭💔

Users who are viewing this thread