Brunhild the Dragonslayer - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Seems like they knew that the islands tend to burn after killing the dragon but went ahead anyways?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like they knew that the islands tend to burn after killing the dragon but went ahead anyways?
I think they thought killing them quickly enough or while incapacitated would prevent them from destroying the island. What they don't know is that the dragon is never responsible for it and killing the dragon will trigger the destruction.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! And, yes, I tend to read the TL notes.

Dex-chan lover
i think its possible theres either multiple island or landmark that have the fruits but will burn after defeating the guardian

I'm surprised I'm seeing people cheer for the dragons death, like come on guys I'm all for humanity fuck yeah and stuff, but I don't think killing a creature that was not going out of its way to hurt anyone is a good time for that

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised I'm seeing people cheer for the dragons death, like come on guys I'm all for humanity fuck yeah and stuff, but I don't think killing a creature that was not going out of its way to hurt anyone is a good time for that
Well I mean it's just like irl where humans hunt animals for food just the animal is way more dangerous but counterbalanced by being having a lot of use which makes it worth it for them, also the humans don't know they're sentient unless they ate the fruit of knowledge

Dex-chan lover
So having a Siegfried family member abroad the battleship somehow makes the cannons deadly to dragons :questionblob:

Double-page supporter
So having a Siegfried family member abroad the battleship somehow makes the cannons deadly to dragons :questionblob:
The dragon inhaled poison gas and crashed landed. In real life large caliber cannons on ships have been extremely ineffective against air targets. Due to slow fire rate , limited vertical elevation and the turret having slow turning speed.

Well I mean it's just like irl where humans hunt animals for food just the animal is way more dangerous but counterbalanced by being having a lot of use which makes it worth it for them, also the humans don't know they're sentient unless they ate the fruit of knowledge
Apologies, If I wasn't clear enough I meant the people in the comment section, who have all the info

Balmung - known as "The Power of the Dragon Slayer". Only members of the Siegfried family can use this power.

So yes, having a Siegfried member aboard the battleship enables them to use a weapon that the author has deemed deadly to dragons. That's what it says. It has already answered your question.

Christ, like reading the first chapter of Moby Dick and asking "What do I call the main dude?"

Spoiler guess:
Seigfried is her brother she mentioned in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! And, yes, I tend to read the TL notes.
Late reply, but I was asking if anyone even read the additional lore at the end. It's hard to do, and I wondered if I was pissing into the wind by doing it. I can take or leave people reading my notes, for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread