Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Episode 2

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now that you know there's evidence they raped you (the video) bring it to the police! Or take the laptop and show the police. Or something! It'll get all of those scums locked away because of their own evidence.

I imagine this time somebody's getting a branding iron up the ass or something

Aggregator gang
This is why you should hire thugs to fill her clothes with cement and drop her raped corpse under the sea. It would be way cheaper than to pay hush money every frigging time.

I wanna smack the motherfucker who fathered such an incompetent son so bad.

Aggregator gang
The fact that this type of shit actually happens in the real world both sickens me and excites me.

Aggregator gang
@honeyteagold yeah, I guess that the father must have been scum too. Only a retard who somehow acquired new money would father such an inept son. Why would you even bother getting rich if you can't educate your kid into the marvelous ways of screwing people over without getting caught?

Fed-Kun's army
Just ignore that guy offering money, most countries don't count consent while being under the influence of a drug as consent

Group Leader
It's people like those that sometimes make me rooting for the "anti-hero".

Dex-chan lover
Somebody needs to castrate the attorney and stuff that severed dick in his mouth before taping it shut. That is an absolute monster.

Users who are viewing this thread