Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Episode 4

wow i flinch when he was counting while ramming that ‘crucifix’.... hhhhh

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this is probably one of the best series I've read in a while. This is EXACTLY what I wanted the MC to do, but I felt like they were going to water it down to make it palatable for all readers. But nope they lived up to the hype and they shoved a spiked cross up the dude's asshole until he died. God bless this for not pussying out on the torture.

Aggregator gang
The founding members of that company must be rolling in their graves lmao.

Double-page supporter
damnnnnnn son that was so brutal. he def deserved it tho so I dont feel too bad. if it was anyone else...maybe I'll feel a little bad

This manga is giving me conflicted feelings. On one hand I do not condone any type of violence and our MC is clearly having a little too much fun. He seems to be motivated by justice, but he remains a psychopath, which means he can't really be trusted. If he killed anyone else he wouldn't be different from the others.

On the other hand... all his victims really, REALLY deserve what they get, so you can't help but feel satisfaction when they are inevitably punished for their crimes. One of the few rapists in manga and probably in real life, too that received exactly the treatment he needed to experience.

This is no doubt the death that i wouldnt want to die from, im hurting just thinking about it.

Fed-Kun's army
usually, I'm not one for violence but lately, I've been advocating violence for such scum.

Killing demons and other people I deem "bad people"? Sure!

Killing people I deem, or perceive to be, "Innocent" or "good people"? Yikes.

Aggregator gang
Damn this dude went off, shit like this is why I hate NTR, people don’t get how close it is to this type of evil shit

this chapter was so satisfying, seeing the main character giving them what they deserve without batting an eye is the best

Group Leader
I thought I'll never know why this manga is called Brutal ...

Dex-chan lover
"Today's confession from Justice Man is fcking crazy. He literally pegged a rich man's rapist son with a spiked cross until the son just died at some point and he still kept going.

...I know we're in a church, but dear God I need a raise for this."

Dex-chan lover
yeah, pretty dumb to believe that doing harm to somone that knows your secret wouldn't just go full psycho mode with an axe

Users who are viewing this thread