Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Episode 4

I do not get something . Is aoyama arrested because of killing 4 people? ( or dan clear bodies )

Dex-chan lover
This is as good as Dexter in its prime. I actually liked how the author resolved that case, giving Aoyama to chance to atone for what he did by being arrested after getting his revenge, and the usual "an eye for an eye" to the main piece of shit. Really excited to see how the plot unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
@aeonnn Aoyama got arrested for killing the fuckers n the apartment, then he admitted his participation in the other rape, i presume the police investigated the room and as the criminal masterminds those trash were they probably left all the videos at easy access... help that there was the video that made Aoyama go crazy on the tv, even a blind man would know where to go from there.

Even with his redemption Aoyama still deserves prison for what he did to the other girl, there is being timid and there is being a gullible stupid fuck that does shit because of shit people.

Dex-chan lover
Chief Dan is a total psychopath, at least he clearly is doing this to people who deserve it so i can accept it, just hope he doesn't go to innocent people.

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh, i wish there were more dexters irl. Instead, those scumbags just laugh and laugh and go scott free. I just opened a national paper and makes the MOT guys pale in comparison T___T

fucking hell...the blood on his hands, his shirt...his face...were all from the asshole's ass——ew.

There are two kinds of people. Those who know their opponents are already dead, and those who don't.

Users who are viewing this thread