Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Episode 4

This guy isn't Japanese Dexter. He's Japanese John Doe from Se7en damn.

By the way, he killed all those dudes, but I'm still annoyed with undercut crony. He helped almost ruin a girl's life and only did something once it became personal. It seems he lost an eye though. If he gets back with the last girl he better explain his full involvement.

@Deebees Kinda? KINDA? Also I'm really liking the gap more we have with our handsome psycho murderer investigator and his dorky obsession with The Exorcist, his unfunny jokes and cute poses, and wonky mugs with bad animal drawings.

@Strenux I agree, Aoyama only cared about the girl HE liked. At least he's facing jail time.

If I understand correctly this series only has ten chapters? I hope I'm wrong, I need way more.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon Dan. The least you could have done to that bastard is let a horse rape him or something 😑 Really hope he torture the next trash better. This one got off too easy. Should've castrated him, let a horse rape him, take pictures of it, send it to everyone who knew him and force him to walk naked in the streets. Dan really needs to up him torture game.

so, this will end with mc drowning himself in laughing gas water, awkwardly in an asylum, in jail as a joke or some other uninspired running gag about prison- which would prob be the point, or he ends up dead to some, similar and probably crazier person or, nvm idrc

this is basically Death Note but with more satisfaction
world's greatest detective tagging Dan's ass when

love what he did to those human trashes

there's just some human who is destined to be evildoers, no matter how hard you try to make them to be a good person

the only way to solve it is to "cleanse" them from this world

Now, this is the only punishment for rapists that I approve.

A fitting end for human trash
irnoic.gif

Users who are viewing this thread