Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Episode 8

Aggregator gang
he went real easy on this one. seems like a fall to his death is more preferable then getting assfucked by a crucifix 600 times or having your arms and legs turned into a christmas tree. does the punishment change depending on the crime?

Hahahahhahahahaahahaha.
Nice hiding spot. Conductor would be too annoyed with the drunk to notice him.

Fed-Kun's army
wait is there really readers that sympathise with the current guy and his sexist views ?? this guy was a real prick beyond saving. he got light punishment only because it was attempted murder, it the baby actually got injured/ dead, chief dan would probably combine all of his torture methods together

Fed-Kun's army
When an incel goes too far..... but Fr this dude just had a super huge hate on for women for no reason

The comments section is really... something.

Y'all. I hate babies and children. I can't stand them and I don't want to ever have them. But I'm never going to even attempt to kill a child.

This guy literally attempted murder on a BABY. He's a woman-hating piece of shit and that doesn't warrant being murdered, but actively trying to kill an infant (by trying to smash its head on the floor btw)? The only reason it survived was because the mother was quick to notice what was wrong. What if she hadn't?

it was so satisfying seeing dan follow that loser and giving him what he deserved

Users who are viewing this thread