Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no Kokuhaku

this manga is so good, dan is a great main character and i can’t wait for more chapters to be released

https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/32629/ - for those of you who want to read the raws, which are up to chapter 19.

Hope the author health will be better and better soon. I really want to know how this gonna end..I mean, I love how he fights for justice that can't prevail. But, he must get some consequences and about his background that he able to be that rich. I'm curious too. I really curious. I love the concept like this. Exp : 12 tender killer, etc

It's Dexter, but being hit by Japanizing Beam
I love He give those loser a full Despair before they died
I know this looks crazy that I liking it, but hey I'm not the only one.

Enjoying the manga and i really do like seeing evil people get what they deserve but tbh i sense a strong bias for a certain overall orientation here, the criminals who need "punishing" mostly share a certain them, certain streotypes regarded as "evil" by a particular set of ideas that leads them towards doing those despicable acts, long story short most are the strawman of the feminist virtue signalling of misogyny.

a evil father who abuses his wife and is also two-faced who also incidentally represents the traditional concept of a harmonious family, a sexual harrasser teacher who's also a former bully to the point of murder who for some reason is very emphasizing on hating "fat"(who needs to die, see the pattern?), A bloke who just hates women for no reason(also needs to die grusomely but the author did have to put a little push for it there eh? Oh and btw he called a ugly woman ugly so...yeah), Rapist circle who INCIDENTALLY lead a feminist caricature of male self-improvement group.

Now, the main issue is, so far there has not been a single case of a "person in need of punishing" from the side opposite of the caricatures the author has put in here bc there are legit cases with no sign of bias, but there is just not a single one that has a hideous character of that certain side in it, no feminist male who uses that cover to abuse women, no angry feminist woman who hates men for no real reason, no woman who would falsely accuse a dude for sexual harrasment and end their life(although there was one similar to that but she was innocent y'know?:) She was put up to it by the baddy elitist male and then she didnt get any punishment btw XD)no oh so sweet and harmless lgbtq people using their whole thing as a cover to abuse and harrass children, not one, add all these to the fact that the mc is apparently gay and you get the deal.

Imma keep following this to see where it leads but so far im getting the feeling that the author is a bitter person with a certain political outlook who also has some twisted thoughts about the other side

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread