Bubbly Dialog - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Cliffhanger??
By the way, sheesh, is dying your hair really that big of a deal in Japan nowadays? I guess it still is for older people, kinda like tattoos and piercings are frowned upon in the workplace in the West as well...

Dex-chan lover
HE said so confident about their wedding ceremony 😅 and this is his face when when her invite him to her wedding
1tnFlCN.png

@Nightlilygirl- Not sure about Japan. But fellow asian here, We do not do that here. Especially not student.

Dex-chan lover
You may not believe me but I bought those scented “fake” sweets and handed them out to someone as a prank. They bit into it for real and I died laughing.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

Well, people tend to be skeptical so I put those words there as extra insurance. Granted it’s not really that unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
@Nightlilygirl- @Tcof A possibly-amusing contrast: I live in Vancouver, Canada, which has a really big Asian population. At the university I work at, right now the Asian girls are significantly more likely to dye their hair than anyone else. I dunno if they're all like "Yeah, here I can get away with it!" but it's a popular fashion.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I feel ya dude
There's been construction going on in my apartment building since April and my unit is right next to where they're working.
For the past three months I've been waking up to the sound of drilling and what sounds like people dropping bowling balls.

@Nightlilygirl-
I've worked part-time at a factory in Japan and my friend had to dye his hair black to work there. I imagine that the service industry is a lot more strict.

Users who are viewing this thread