BUCCI GANG

Can you translate this one https://mangadex.org/title/46402/in-the-dark ? It seems to become popular, and it also is so interesting and cute! ❤

Hi BUCCI GANG! Thanks for all the hard work translating my favorite manhua and manhwa! You guys are the best!

Right now they're taking such a long time to translate some manhwas but I don't wanna be that bitch who complains. Anyways thank you for your work. You guys always pick up the good stories. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Hello.. I'm a beginner of proofreading. If there is a vacant, I would like to apply for it. It's an honor for me if I get this chance. Thank you.

@captaindesu
Man I an so glad we got more Miss Not-So Sidekick that I re-read like 10 chapters. I love this one and cant wait for more.
On a side note I hope that more The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion will come out. Keep up the good work and I will be around.

@Jesssational
thank you for picking up and working on "I Favor The Villainess" the world needs more otome isekai. You do the goddesses work all hail NEP NEP

With batoto closed down would you ever possibly consider uploading the earlier chapters of WMMAP to mangadex?

Edit: Just realized your group didn't do those chapters! My apologies!! ^^' Thank you for your hard work!

I'm telling you: not translating the last few chapters of 'Miss not-so sidekick' is a crime against humanity

(thank you for your work!! ❤️)

Users who are viewing this thread