BUCCI GANG

Omg... I can comment something to you?! First of all... it's self explanatory when you see my username XD. I love you guys, thanks for all the hard work. Your translations make me smile. <3

Thanks for all the new Chapter
Could you pick up the manhwa "The Baby Raises a Villain"

Fed-Kun's army
Could you guys pick up 'What's Wrong with the Duke?' Tapas and the original punlisher changed all the names and won't change them back.

Aggregator gang
Just came to say that y'all are doing the Lord's work with all your translations. Many thanks!

Thank you for everything! 💟💟💟
✨🌸🌸✨🌸🌸✨
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
✨🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸✨
✨✨🌸🌸🌸✨✨
✨✨✨🌸✨✨✨

Hi, I'm wondering if you guys have a donation page or something? I really want to donate money, you guys are awesome!

Group Leader
@froggyrules it should work now! Discord likes resetting my vanity URL once every while LOL

@xpeanut ty for the thought but we don’t take donations ^^ if you want though you should buy some chapters of whichever manhwa you like the most (either the English license or korean raws!)

@psmin pls Dm me on captain desu#1234 on discord and I’ll try fix your issue with getting into the server :)

Thank you for your work! I've read Why Raeliana Ended Up for a long time and I'd like to recommend it to a friend, but the links to the earlier chapters on your site aren't working. Are you planning to make a new website or move them to mangadex?

@chaebri A couple of th previous chapters were not done by us, rather they were ripped from the official. If you'd like to read from Ch1, it's in aggregators :)

Thank you so much for your work on A Stepmother's Märchen. It became one of my favorite Manhwa.

Thank you so much for all the hard work your team put into scanning manga just wanted to know if you dropped miss not so sidekick

One of the best translator group. Thank you so much for translating many of my favorite manhwa.
Stay healthy guys 🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread