Bungo

This looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Main MC seems very different from most sports manga. He isn't like a hyperactive hamster.

Group Leader
This seems to be a bloody good read. Can't wait for future chapters.

Wow this is from 2014! And still ongoing. Seems like I am gonna have some fun. Thanks for starting translating this.

Reminds me a bit of Whistle! Which I loved. Looking forward to this. It’s hard to find a good sports manga these days.

This one has promise.

It's not new to have an MC of a sports manga who is more skill-focused (Baby Steps, Moon Land, Robot x Laserbeam), but I do find them refreshing compared to the more common a pumped-up competition fanatic (or, as someone else said, hyperactive hamster) MCs we more commonly get. Hopefully the future matches don't drag or become repetitive. Crossing my fingers it continues to be interesting!

@Vincent66 thanks for the recommendation, I love that (have seen the anime, not read the manga yet), I think it and Days are two of the best sports manga/anime for a true ensemble (Miyuki & Mizuki are my personal favourite characters respectively, although it's hard to choose). 😀

I'm always grateful for a good manga reccommendation! 🙂

It is fun so far (chapter 11). Avoided it at first because I didn't like the title "Bungo", but after starting it I truly have it in my top three "Looking forward to the next release".

I guess you could compare the MC Bungo to a character like Mizuki from the soccer manga/anime days.

ADK

How do I post a comment on a chapter that has no other comment?

i don't know about others but for me this trash manga trying hard to be like diamond no ace. Also dragging so much that only a single pitch a chapter WTH?

Thanks for translating this, too little sport manga on this site 😊

Hmm I saw this on a comment on Daiya No Ace. Is this one similar to it coz of the nerve-wracking game?

Users who are viewing this thread