Bungo

Don't read chapter 87 or you are going to wait a week with a disgusting cliffhanger xD (Anyway, ty for the chapter Now I need to forgot this for a week, or if someone can spoil me in PM cause this situation was creepy)

Starting off good. But becoming more and more cringe as the chapters goes on. Don't expect too much from this manga imho

Imagine them all going to a school with no baseball club and create one and starts their way going to the top.

aight this was a good read until the timeskip, dont know if the author changed editors or if the manga was dropping in popularity so he had to throw everything that he could think of into it but timeskip bungo is just utter chaos

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the timeskip maybe even before that but was subtle, author has just been hyping the games and MC through flashback frames instead of actually showing it. There's no baseball action or anything. Just a bunch of characters talking about the game and "praising" it as if us readers saw it and would understand/relate.

What happened to the 3rd year flexible captain? Looks like he was forgotten after time skip.

After the timeskip it became a gag manga (unintentionally)
The author doesn't know it himself but this is comedy gold

Where is the raw bungo manga that can be read properly.. i found some website but it cant be read.. any other info?

If we are getting this excitement in a practice match, I wonder how they are going to do the official matches or will there be another skip?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this! I hope to read more.

@Ryanazi I realised the raws are until 192 but missing anything older than 179 (at least in senmanga) :(

Users who are viewing this thread