Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 114.5 - resurrectio, part 2

I love it when a plan comes together.
Even if it's by pure chance?
Like, seriously, the amount of things that had to happen for that to work is outrageous. Just think of all the shit that girl had to pull to free Bram. Dostoyevski had no control over that whatsoever. And that's just the beginning.

Anyway, I call bullshit.

crazy chapter but im glad it finally revealed some stuff, anyways the cover is amazing <3

Like, seriously, the amount of things that had to happen for that to work is outrageous. Just think of all the shit that girl had to pull to free Bram. Dostoyevski had no control over that whatsoever. And that's just the beginning.

Anyway, I call bullshit.
Yea.. Agree with you there. Am a fan of "4D Chess" plans as any other but one my biggest gripes with this series is that it's just that every move. Can sum it with "I planned that you planned that I planned that---" endlessly.

Aggregator gang
This was so bad lol
I don't really like that just stabbing him apparently will cause his ability to activate nor do I care for the teleporting swords.
EDIT: I should clarify, since the one sword gives him control of fukuchi's body, maybe??, I don't like that his ability can be used on the swords stuck on his back. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding how the holy sword works, it is kinda unclear.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for the translation

Finally, singularity is used directly in manga plotline. Let's see how crazy it would be

Anyway, I call bullshit.
It's not very far-fetched. Amongst decay of angel, only bram who's forced to join the group. His betrayal is needed if detective agency wanted to stop the plot altogether. Not only that, dostoyevsky even increasing his chance to get stabbed in the back by surrounding himself with vampires. Dazai also said the bastard felt restless if he got killed by him. At the end of his scheme, dostoyevsky only has 2 choices; either come to japan directly or get killed by the vampires

Now about how he planned to stab fukuchi with those 2 swords, i don't know. But probably would be mentioned later, since the bastard has taken the center stage himself...

This was so bad lol
I don't really like that just stabbing him apparently will cause his ability to activate nor do I care for the teleporting swords.
EDIT: I should clarify, since the one sword gives him control of fukuchi's body, maybe??, I don't like that his ability can be used on the swords stuck on his back. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding how the holy sword works, it is kinda unclear.
About the sword thing, the holy sword has the ability to merge one's ability and the owner. And amenogozen is said that God is dwelling in it. These two abilities, and Fukuchi's ability(increasing a weapon's power by a hundread) is merged and became a tripolar singularity. I think this made fukuchi's ability and amenogozen's god-someone merge into fukuchi. this singularity probably leads to the man who was using amenogozen, in the anime season 5 last episode.

Users who are viewing this thread