Bungou Stray Dogs - Ch. 116 - To the Small Ones

Double-page supporter
I was reluctant on reading this chapter with the amount of surprise plot twist we had (and probably long dialogue that we were bound to read) and I was right to some extent.
But.. oh my gosh seeing Bram back ;w; YESSSSSSS!!!!! BRA-CHAN!!!!!!!!! You weren't gone for good! (I wonder if it's that Fyodor can't completely control multiple bodies at once?) But nonetheless, YES SAVE YOUR PRINCESS BRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to see Fukuzawa mourn for his friend after finding out all he did was for naught :( Aww..
And seeing Atsushi actually interacting with his pres.. and seeing Kunikida ;w; Finally we get to see the agency after so long! Lord I miss these guys so much! I want to see the agency together!!

Dex-chan lover
Man, it really sucks that poor Gen'ichiro was manipulated by Dostoyevsky all this time....
such a noble soul, with an earnest desire to sacrifice his very life to protect the world, all wasted for that man's ambition...

...Yeah, that bastard needs to pay.

Hopefully there will no more escape for him, he dies here.

Permanently.

And HOLY CRAP BRAM IS STILL ALIVE??? HOW ON EARTH??!!

Dex-chan lover
I still want to see Port Mafia members though.. because we know Mori is still one of the characters who has the smarts among the genius characters in the series, but we haven't got a scene of him yet. Well, except that he glued the teeth for chuuya...and natsume...

I feel really 'meh' that he came back,
and now iirc the only actual deaths in this arc were Fukuchi and Teruko (who both weren't popular anyway).
After all the fake-outs none of it really has an impact and I wonder if it's the author themselves or an editor that's stopping them from killing anyone permanently.

If you're a hot guy you can't die in this series😭

Users who are viewing this thread