Bungou Stray Dogs

Contributor
A l;ittle girl... No... they aren't trying to steal..err...borrow a certain evil character from Youjo Senki?????

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, they're up to volume 10, so about chapter 42? Volume 11 is about three months away from the look of it. Not sure if they keep a certain pacing on their releases or not, but if they do you can get a feel for when abouts they'll catch up.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Dazai Scans was at the risk of getting DMCA from what I read

Excuse me?! A
three faced green giant
is the base standard for a U.N. ambassador!

Okay, I'm lost, if you've read chapter 83.2 please explain TT^TT

Why is Akutagawa there? Am I missing something??

@ItsDrWhomever i think akutagawa is there to rescue or provide assistance to atsushi and ranpo ^^ likely at the behest of dazai or port mafia. maybe dazai figured out who kamui is and passed a message on,, we might find out next chapter!

@illuminaefiles

That makes sense! Dazai already put some plans in place before being detained so that makes complete sense.

But damn, that reveal of who Kamui was was my favorite moment in the whole series

Season 4 is going to be epic, I love this arc so much. BSD seriously needs more love outside Japan.

Can someone please explain this is this like an original manga or is it a manga adapted from a light novel and is dead apple canon.

@Misaki2578 This manga's an original & the light novels are its spin-offs. For Dead Apple, it's canon because of Asagiri's involvement in writing the story (https://chazukekani.tumblr.com/post/625923920818831361/re-upload).

Users who are viewing this thread