Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 17 - Then I'll lead, okay?

hahahahaha I actually sympathize with bunny so much on this ;;;; when he’s all good looks and sheer awkwardness it’s just so damn off putting — give it up hyunie; although his reason for being interested is really cute

i was thinking about bunny today!! literally she's so relatable - in middle school i dated a guy just because i wanted to have a boyfriend and we ended up dating for maybe 2 months because i found out that he liked another girl at the same time i did! i was furious bc she was my friend too so i broke up with him and haven't been in a relationship since 😅
good for bunny tho! if u don't wanna be a cc with anyone u do u girl!
ngl he is easy on the eyes but the attempt...is futile considering he isn't too good with girls :(

Omg this gets updated so fast. Thank you translator~
Things get awkwardly hilarious when it comes to Hyun and the gang lol.

Aggregator gang
L.O.L. I love Hyun XD He's hilarious hahahaha. But I still don't think he's THE ONE hahaha. I just hope that cutie is let down nicely..... He's too pure for a super big, dramatic rejection T-T
Won (That was the sculpting guy's name, right?) on the other hand..... I love him. I totally ship him and Bunny!!! There aren't sparks now, but I could see a beautiful slow romance blooming from their friendship <3

Thank you so much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this series so much!! It brings a smile to my face every single time!!!

(oh my gosh i'm literally happy when there's a new update so thank you for uploading!)

ANYWAY even though they are each other's ideal type, i don't think they're compatible~ there's always a difference between looking good together vs being compatible with each other after all BUT AAAAA HYUN IS SO PURE THOUGH?!?!? maybe he just needs a girl that can truly understand him and keep up with his way of thinking & talking~

Fed-Kun's army
why is this so funny i can’tttt she's me im like 'oh okie-? ^^;;' to everything all the time always . and won is so funny lol what's with that snarky yet protective ambience i like it... he's my number 1 rn... hyun is very pure. i too fangirl and then leave the fandom almost daily with him. but it's ok. he has his loyal hyungs

You

Ahhh I love everyone in this webtoon! Even the friends and side characters are loveable😍

Users who are viewing this thread