Bunny and Her Boys - Ch. 22 - I can't call you.

girl u lucky but a harem of hot guys is stressful af HAHAHAHAH how do u even choose one?

omg... I acc envy her and everything but... at the same time I feel pity for her T~T I wouldnt want to be at her situation... </3 when u dont know who to choose DX

guys don't forget yeol said won was trashy even before meeting him also he clearly stated before that he liked bunny bc shes kind, something he isn't. that means hes only acting nice around her aka hes FAKE i don't like him im rooting for glasses guy or won

Yeol is being shady and he's enjoying playing the victim card (I don't trust him and I don't like him, he's sketchy and his friends are trash, yet he seems all fine with that; plus he's forcing his fantasy of "kindness" over Bunny, ofc she's kind, but he just called her that way based on her looks) and the pink/silver-haired guy is similar in that aspect (he's a player who enjoys projecting himself as the perfect gentleman but he's only a stinky rat), that's why I don't like both, I feel both don't respect Bunny's space and enjoy playing/manipulating her in order to keep her close and that ain't cute.

In general, all the characters are pretty shallow but at least the glasses guy (we don't know enough about him but he's my least favorite because he was judgemental towards Bunny's major), Hyun (maybe he'd win a little by knowing how to pretend, lol) and Won are not like that, it seems Jerry ain't like that neither since he got mad at the girl who wasn't brave enough to confess face to face. For me, the big bosses are Won and Jerry for Bunny's heart, but so far she's enchanted with Yeol so *sighs*, let's hope her fantasy will fade quickly lmao.

Btw, Bunny told Won to stop his habit of judge people by their looks but she's even worse because she does the same, plus she's easily deceived. Oh my XD

Ps. I want to know Won's and Jerry's stories the most, maybe in the future >u<
Ps.2. Hyun's sunbaes are so sly and smart, a picture of a kitty with a shirtless man? :b
Ps.3. Probably Jerry will appear when her heart almost decide who's she more interested in, anyway, #TeamWon forever, lol. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I know won's probably the ML, the author gave him like zero flaws so far, but he seriously gives me the older brother/gay bff vibe

Aggregator gang
Since Bunny is getting stressed out by these men, I guess she's gonna BOYcott them 😏

Users who are viewing this thread